Sunday, November 11, 2007

Easy Face Painting

Face Painting,

I have seen face painting done at fairs and festivals and I remembered how happy everyone looked but I never thought of doing it myself.

It sounded like fun ... for me ... and for the kids.

So I began searching high and low for "how-to" face painting resources. What I found was a lot of information on professional face painting and full-face art, not at all what I needed at the time.

I dug deep into the world of professional face painting, interviewed the pro's, watched them work, learned their tricks, selected the easiest and most popular "cheek art" designs, painted like crazy, and put it all into a book called Easy Face Painting: You Can Get Professional-Looking Results ... Even If You've Never Picked Up A Paintbrush.

It covers everything you need to know about getting started in face painting ... as soon as TOMORROW!


Easy Face Painting
Click Here!

No comments: